LEARN TO EXPRESS YOURSELF PHOTO-CREATIVELY
Photo-Creative Workspace Workshops
David Hoptman Director of PCW has a long history of teaching photography both at the Santa Fe University of Art and Design as well as Lorenzo di Medici in Florence Italy. David has taught numerous workshops nationally as well as internationally both in photography and Printmaking/Photo-Polymer
1. Photography classes: Landscape, portraiture, still life, iPhone, Mixed Media, Printmaking/Photo Polymer Gravure, Platemaking, Monotype
2. Half and full-day photo excursions: Chimayo, Abiquiu, Tent Rocks, Chama, Taos, etc. Classes focus on Landscapes, composition, creative process etc.
3.Portfolio reviews/mentorship programs for those interested in moving to the next level of their photo-creative capabilities.
4. Epson color printer 44-inch is on the premises for archival prints, 8x10 to 44-inch-wide mural prints/17 inch Epson P-800 is on-premises
5. Wet darkroom for printing historical and alternative photo-process, silver prints, platinum-palladium, etc. including enlarged transparency services.
6. Fully equipped workspace matt cutting, print mounting and all that one needs in finalizing their vision.
8. Virtual Reality classes, shooting to editing/color grading.
David Hoptman a resident of Santa Fe for more than 25 years will now be focusing his creative energy on sharing more than 30 years of his experience as a Professional/Fine Art Photographer/Artist.. David's creative endeavors have been shown world-wide, both as Printmaker/Sculptor/Mixed Media artist etc. View full resume at this link, https://www.davidhoptman.com/INFO/Bio-DH/1/caption and the entire website at this link: http://www.davidhoptman.com.
NEW MEXICO LAND OF ENCHANTMENT
ITS THE LIGHT! ITS THE SHADOWS! ITS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE!
SANTA FE NM
THE PLACE TO BE
Now is the time to plan your Photo-Creative Workshop!
David Hoptman/Photo-Creative/Educator will provide you a fun-filled photo-educational experience that you won't soon forget. David is a long-time resident of Santa Fe, and will be more than happy to fill you in on the local scene/dining, hiking and events.
BE MY GUEST AND ENJOY A UNIQUE PHOTO-EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE THAT ONLY SANTA FE PHOTO-CREATIVE WORKSHOPS CAN OFFER!
SANTA FE IS TRULY THE LAND OF ENCHANTMENT:
The magical light of the New Mexico High-Desert will be reflected in each and every photo you take while you are here. Santa Fe and the surrounding areas are truly special in their awesome beauty and spacious landscapes. The sky, clouds and crisp light create an atmosphere like few other places on the planet share. If you are looking to partake in an inspirational experience this is the place to be. My more than 25 years of living in the Santa Fe area, along with my history as a photo-creative artist and educator will provide you insights into creating compelling imagery!
GIVE ME A CALL!
BEST TO YOU DAVID HOPTMAN
STILL LIFE WORKSHOPS
Creating a poignant still life image is a visual poetic process. Like good poetry less is more and being succinct is penultimate. Color, light, form, and texture are used to create a visual journey that is experientially informative as well as insightful. There are many ways to make a still life, and one does not need to have a well-equipped photo-studio to master the art-from.
Come and take an informative still life journey with me to learn the basic workflow which you can take with you to the beach, the mountains, home or for that matter, wherever strikes your fantasy! Creative process is the main tool one needs to make successful still life imagery.
I TEACH CREATIVE PROCESS!